"Earl of Zetland"
The MV "Earl of Zetland" leaves the north mouth of Lerwick harbour on her regular route around the north isles of Shetland. She was built in 1938 to replace a steamship of the same name, and plied this route until the mid-1970s, when she was replaced by a new system of ro-ro ferries. She was sold to a marine survey company, and spent several years working for the oil industry, before taking up her present position as a floating restaurant and nightclub on Tyneside.
Limited edition giclee fine art print