"St. Clair" III

"St. Clair" III

£19.99Price

The third and last vessel to bear the name "St. Clair" for the North of Scotland, Orkney and Shetland Steam Navigation Co. Ltd, which was taken over by Coast Lines in the mid-1960s, and eventually absorbed into P & O Group around 1970.  This vessel was also the last side-loading ship to be built for the route, in 1960, and was in service until the mid-1970s, when the first ro-ro ferry was brought into operation.

 

Limited edition fine art giclee

Size

©2017 Jim Tait

Tel +44 (0)1595 690143